This talk introduces Lerna as a tool for managing node-based monorepos - its origin, usage and key benefits. We will cover why you may wish to consider moving towards a monorepo and some strategies for migration. We’ll look into how this affects versioning, testing, modularity, continuous delivery pipelines and other such concepts from the perspective of the “good, bad and ugly” features.
- Jake Trent, Jest on a Lerna Repo
- John Tucker, Monorepos by Example
- Marcus Oberlehner, Monorepos in the Wild
- Sam Hogarth, Moving to a Monorepo
- Dan Luu, Advantages of Monorepos