- Is the Risk of Cyberwarfare Overrated?
- Cyber-Weapons; Rid, T. and McBurney, P.; RUSI Journal
- The cyber-weapons paradox: They're not that dangerous
- Rid, T. Cyber War Will Not Take Place
- Schneier, B. - The Battle for Power on the Internet
- Schneier, B. - Understanding the threats in cyberspace
- Schneier, B. - Cyberconflicts and National Security
- Schneier, B. - Militarizing Cyberspace Will Do More Harm Than Good
- Schneier, B. - Has U.S Started an Internet War?
- Libicki, M. - Setting International Norms on Cyberwar Might Beat a Treaty
- New York Times Debate - What is an Act of Cyberwar?
- USNews Debate - Should There Be an International Treaty on Cyberwarfare?
- Inside Cyberwarfare
- Hersh, S. - The Online Threat: Should we be worried about a cyber war?
- Are the mouse and keyboard the new weapons of conflict
- Could hackers turn the lights out?
- Massive US-planned cyberattack against Iran went well beyond Stuxnet
- Staged cyber attack reveals vulnerability in power grid
- If the NSA has been hacking everything, how has nobody seen them coming?
- Tech Companies and Government May Soon Go to War Over Surveillance
- Squirrel Power!
- Richard A. Clarke: Cyberwar in 2013
- Bauman, Z.; Liquid Surveillance: A Conversation
- Clarke, R.A; Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do
- Dissecting Stuxnet
Case Study - Stuxnet
US Military and Policy
- (BruCON 2012 - Cyberwar: Not what we were expecting)
- (It's a MAD, MAD, MAD Cyberworkd Rod Beckstrom June 2013)
- Newcastle Skeptics in the Pub, 2013-11-12